The party believes that many if not most Albertans are feeling disconnected from their government and that government is more about politicians than it is about regular Albertans. We want to bring the focus of politics, politicians, and government back to Albertans. We want the focus to be today's needs and concerns while also ensuring we plan for the future of our province.
If you agree that we need to focus politics back onto the people of Alberta, we need to hear your voice. The more voices the stronger the pressure for change and the stronger the likelihood of bringing that change about.
Please add your voice to the call for change. You can do so in any of the following ways:
- You can attend an Alberta Party event in your area and learn about the party and express your views on politics.
- You can host a coffee party of a few friends and neighbours so that we can hear their voices too.
- You can join the party.
- You can help to build the Constituency Association in your area.
- You can volunteer to help with events, join a policy development committee or to assist with any of the many tasks needed to build the party. We need doers, thinkers, leaders and creators of all kinds!
- You can donate to the party. Funds are needed to help send our teams around the province to talk to Albertans, to hold events, to produce printed materials, to pay for our website and to do all of the many other things that keep a political party going.
- You can contribute to our policy development process by sharing your hopes for the future of Alberta.
- You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter and contribute to the conversations there.
Volunteers are the lifeblood of political parties, and we want volunteers from all corners of the province and all walks of life. Every volunteer is an ambassador of our party and our values.
No prior experience for a particular role? No problem. Training is provided!
Contact our Provincial Organizer to learn about opportunities for involvement.