Mark Taylor's Profile
Mark Taylor was hired as the Executive Director of the Alberta Party in November 2017. His long history in politics includes:
- Candidate for the Alberta Party in the 2015 Calgary Foothills byelection
- Two terms on the Alberta Party Board of Directors as Calgary Organizer and Corporate Secretary
- Campaign Manager for the Beth Barberree campaign in Calgary-Hawkwood in 2015
- Door Knocking Coordinator for the Greg Clark campaign in Calgary-Elbow for the 2014 byelection and 2015 General Election
- Vice-President (2011-2012) and President (2012-2013) of the Highwood Wildrose Party Constituency Association
- Multiple roles in the Danielle Smith campaign in Highwood for the 2012 General Election
- Elected to the Green Party of Canada Federal Council as the Alberta Representative (2006) and Saskatchewan Representative (2010)
Mark is a professional engineer (P.Eng.), registered with APEGA, who completed a petroleum systems engineering degree from the University of Regina in 2004. He returned to school in 2015 to complete a Masters Certificate in Executive Coaching from Royal Roads University in Victoria, BC.
In his spare time, he can be found on the golf course in the summer and the squash courts in the winter.