Week 2 was a smashing success!
Posted on by Richard Einarson
"Onward and upward" is the key phrase for week 3.
- We released policy documents on municipal and rural communities.
- We added over 800 new supporters on Facebook in just one week! Our Twitter following increased by hundreds as well.
- Our poll numbers are rising as more people hear about the Alberta Party.
- Social media activity and discussion is 3 times higher than the previous week.
- 4 out of 7 days broke traffic records on our website.
- Glenn was interviewed by many media outlets across Alberta - including television interviews for CBC, CTV and Global.
- Our expanded slate of nearly 40 hard-working candidates have introduced the Alberta Party to thousands of new people by knocking on doors, attending forums and communicating the Alberta Party message.
- We released a campaign song written by multiple JUNO award winners Cindy Church and Sylvia Tyson.
- We created a photo stream on our website where you can share your Alberta Party campaign photos with Albertans.
With your help, week 3 will be the best yet.
Today we start week 3 - and we need your help to connect with more Albertans. Please take a moment to:
- Print an Alberta Party window sign for your home or car.
- Contact your local candidate and get a lawn sign.
- Volunteer to help your local candidate today.
- Show your support by updating your Facebook and Twitter profile pictures - get an Alberta Party Twibbon or use one of our 12 specially designed profile pictures.
- Share Alberta Party blog posts, updates, announcements with your friends on Facebook and Twitter. Watch the Alberta Party Facebook page for the latest shareable information.
- Make a donation to help us expand our promotional campaign and reach more Albertans. Every dollar your donate will go directly to promotion expenses, plus donors are eligible for a significant tax credit.
Thank you for all of your amazing support and hard work over the past week!
President, Alberta Party