More Big News - we're breaking all records this week!
Posted on by Richard Einarson
Alberta Party breaks all previous records for website traffic and social media activity
What a week for the Alberta Party! In the past week:
- The renewed Alberta Party released its first-ever election platform, entitled We can dream bigger.
- We welcomed 10 new official candidates - more will be announced in the coming days.
- Our website recorded it's highest weekly traffic ever - more than double our previous record!
- Alberta Party supporters drove the party's highest weekly social media activity levels (on Facebook and Twitter) of all time!
- Our local candidates and supporters collectively knocked on hundreds of doors across the province.
Many speculate that an election call is just days away - let's keep the momentum growing!
If you can spare a few moments this weekend...
- Show Alberta that we can dream bigger - Share your hopes and dreams for Alberta on Twitter using the hashtag #abdream
- Share the Alberta Party Election Platform with your friends on Facebook - Just click the "Share" link below this post
- Make a donation to the provincial campaign - Any amount that you can afford will be gratefully accepted!
- Contact your nearest candidate and get involved - Our local campaigns are the key to this election. Each needs door-knockers, sign installers, phoners, office workers, literature droppers, financial contributors, etc.
- Sign up for an upcoming Alberta Party event / fundraiser
- Learn about becoming a candidate for the Alberta Party
Thanks very much for all of your time and support. I hope you enjoy your weekend!
President, Alberta Party