We’ve been receiving many requests for tools that can be used to operate your own Do-It-Yourself campaign targeted at your friends, family, and professional connections. This page contains a number of ideas and tools, based on suggestions and requests from Alberta Party supporters.
- Print & Share Brochures
- Printable Window Signs - for home and car
- Audio and Video
- Social Media Profile Pictures - for Facebook and Twitter
Print & Share Brochures
We’ve created two special brochures that are designed to be easy to print and/or share by email.
- We can dream bigger - Alberta Party Election 2012 Platform Summary (1 page - 8 1/2" X 11")
- Message from Glenn Taylor - We can dream bigger (1 page - 8 1/2" X 11")
- We can dream bigger - Alberta Party Platform - Election 2012 (16 pages - 8 1/2" X 11")
Printable Window Signs - for home or car
Print your own Alberta Party sign and post it in your window (house or car), on your office or cubicle wall, on your refrigerator, on your front door, and/or wherever else you want to show your support! We've created 4 sign versions in PDF format that fit standard 8 1/2" X 11" (small) and 11" X 17" (large) paper sizes.
- Together, we can renew Alberta - Download: Small | Large
- Logo only - Download: Small | Large
- We can dream bigger - Download: Small | Large
- Vote Alberta Party - Download: Small | Large
Audio & Video
Throughout the campaign, the Alberta Party will be posting audio and video messages that you can share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and other social media websites. Here are a few to get you started:
- VIDEO - Alberta Party Democratic Renewal policy
- VIDEO - The 5 party version of the televised leaders' debate
- VIDEO - We can dream bigger
- AUDIO - Alberta Party Campaign Song - by Sylvia Tyson and Cindy Church
Social Media Profile Pictures - for Facebook & Twitter
Now that the election campaign has begun, many Alberta Party supporters have already changed their profile picture on Facebook, Twitter and other social media websites to show their support for the party. Some of the ideas we’ve seen so far:
- Add an Alberta Party Twibbon to your existing profile photo – this is a popular idea!
- Replace your profile picture with a picture of you showing your Alberta Party pride (Wearing an Alberta Party t-shirt, holding a candidate sign, wearing an Alberta Party button, posing with your favorite candidate, etc.).
- Replace your profile picture with one of our Alberta Party profle pictures - see below.
- Add this image as your "Cover Photo" on your Facebook timeline (learn how to change your cover photo).
How to change your profile picture on Facebook
To use one of the below images as your profile picture, right click on your favorite picture below and click “Save image as…” (or equivalent) and upload the image to Facebook. You can change your Facebook profile picture by visiting your profile, placing your mouse over your current profile photo, and clicking the “Edit Profile Picture" link and choosing "Upload Photo". Learn more about how to change your profile image from Facebook help.
Note for Facebook users: These profile pictures work best on Facebook when you click "Edit Thumbnail" (under "Edit profile Picture") after uploading the image and click the "Scale to fit" checkbox.