The 2013 Annual General Meeting will be held in conjunction with our Leadership Election 2013. This will prove itself to be another great Alberta Party style event. It promises to be full of the Alberta Party spirit!
The AGM program on Saturday the 21st will include the Leadership Election and results, as well as the election of your new board of directors for 2013-2014. A slate of 22 members have been nominated and further nominations will be welcome from the floor of the meeting. Members who hold a membership as of 10 days prior to the meeting are eligible to vote, but must be present at the meeting to vote.
The proceedings will include a keynote address from Ken Chapman entitled, "Quadruple Bottom Line Citizenship - Why Prosperity, the Planet, Persons and Posterity are Personal Values for Progressives". As well, our new leader will make his first address to the assembled members.
- the agenda of the meeting
- a map of the MacEwan campus
- a parking map of the MacEwan campus
- if you're coming from out of town and need a hotel room so you can attend the Friday night leadership forum & reception and the AGM on Saturday here's some accommodation details
- the biographies of the candidates for the board of directors
- Constitution of the Alberta Party
- Bylaws of the Alberta Party
10600 104 Ave NW
Edmonton, AB T5J 4S2
Google map and directions