We need your help in the next 24 hours
Posted on by Richard Einarson
With just over a week to go, our message is spreading fast.
It’s been another amazing week for the Alberta Party folks! Here are a few examples of how all of our hard work is paying off this week:
- We posted our response to being excluded from the leaders’ debate, and our supporters got to work spreading the word. Several media outlets posted links to our online debate participation on their websites.
- Glenn Taylor’s Leaders’ Debate Live Blog attracted a lot of attention in the media and over 1,700 Albertans followed along on debate night.
- An Alberta Party supporter posted a version of the full televised debate on YouTube that incorporates Glenn’s responses to each question.
- We released details about our MLA Guidelines in response to announcements by other parties.
- We released our democratic renewal policy – We need to reimagine our democracy.
- Our website worked overtime, attracting many thousands more visitors then last week.
- We’re quickly nearing 4,000 supporters on Facebook page – with hundreds of new supporters this week.
- Our candidates made in-roads across the province – Edmonton-Rutherford candidate Michael Walters attracted over 100 volunteers to a flash mob flyer drop reaching over 6,000 homes!
- Alberta Party candidates are being confirmed in media reports as strong contenders in many locations across the province – we’re getting close to winning seats!
We need your help in the next 24 hours.
With the election just over a week away, we need your help in the next 24 hours to help kick off the last week of campaigning:
- Change your profile image on Facebook, Twitter and other social networks to show your support – Create a Twibbon or display one our specially created profile images.
- Share our Facebook page with your friends – Facebook provides a method for us to spread our message to more and more Albertans. Please share our Facebook by clicking “Share” on this post and adding your personal endorsement of the party to above the link.
- Contact your nearest Alberta Party candidate and join the last week of the campaign - Knock on doors, distribute literature, make calls, etc. Our local campaigns need your help!
- Download, print and display Alberta Party Window Signs – Choose an Alberta Party sign or a sign for your local candidate (click on your candidate’s name to find a link to download). Display in your windows at home, in the car, etc.
Thank you for all of your hard work over the past three weeks. We’ve made amazing progress. We’re already having a huge impact on the election. With your help, we can make our first election a huge success!
Have a nice evening,
President, Alberta Party
Help us spread our message to more Albertans - please make a donation to the Alberta Party, any amount you can afford from $5 - $250 will be gratefully accepted.